OUR INDUSTRY PARTNERS
Industry support has played an important role since the formation of the EPUAP, and the on-going success of Annual EPUAP meetings is due in great part to the support of our corporate sponsors. If your healthcare company would like to become involved please download the EPUAP 2020 Sponsors & Exhibitors’ Manual or contact the EPUAP Office.
Do you want to become the EPUAP industry partner? Book a meeting with us or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official status as a non-profit organisation that focuses primarily on pressure ulcers prevention and treatment and wound care;
- The organisation represents healthcare professionals;
- The activities of the organisation are in principle limited to one country within Europe;
- The objectives, constitution and ethical guidelines of the organisation do not conflict with any of the rules that govern EPUAP.
- Reduced price of individual EPUAP memberships for the members of your organisation (25 EUR annually), which will allow registering for the annual EPUAP conference at the reduced EPUAP registration fee
- Reciprocal links on websites and right to present the organisation in the Cooperating Organisation section of the EPUAP website;
- The possibility to profile your organisation in the EPUAP e-newsletter and to promote projects and educational activities on the EPUAP website (reciprocal benefit);
- Possibility for free distribution of material at the EPUAP booth during the annual EPUAP conference (depending on the location of the EPUAP annual meeting; reciprocal benefit).
- Free exhibition space (including 1 free exhibitor) at the annual meetings of the cooperating organisation and one free insert in the conference bags or one-page advert in the final programme
- Promote the EPUAP activities and annual meetings on your website, newsletter or through other channels of communication.
- Follow EPUAP on social media and share the posts in your network (reciprocal benefit)
The overarching aim of the TVS is: “to provide expertise in wound management”. Our Mission is: “to disseminate information, promote research and increase awareness of all aspects of good clinical practice in wound prevention and management”.
Tel: 0845 527 6651
Wondzorg.net brings together nurses, doctors and health care professionals to broaden and disseminate their knowledge of wound care
and tissue repair, stoma and foot care.
Wondzorg.net works together with national and international partners, organizations and companies to achieve this goal in a permanent
and high-quality way. Wondzorg.net specializes in organizing tailor-made courses, conferences and training.
To improve knowledge among health professionals about the prevention and treatment of wounds and to create and support
frameworks for research and training on them. To raise awareness among health professionals, institutions and the health system and
society in general about the problem of wounds.
EduWond is a unique collaborative platform of Ghent University Association (AUGent), formalised in 2008 to enhance education in
wound diagnosis and wound care.
Promotion of and contribution to evidence- based practice and financial independency from industry are the key elements in all
EduWond activities. To date, EduWond coordinates the AUGent postgraduate programme for stomatherapy and wound care (30 ECTS
credits), wound care symposia and workshops, a wound care research working group, and an e- learning application. The aim of
EduWond is to pool clinical expertise and insights from scientific research related to wound care and to open it up widely to nurses,
midwives, doctors and other professional health professionals through education.
Austrian Pressure Ulcer Prevention Association
Belgian Pressure Ulcer Guidelines
Brazilian Society of Nursing in Wounds and Aesthetics
British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA)
Deutschsprachige Medizinische Gesellschaft für Paraplegie e.V
Irish Wound Management Association
Japanese Society for Wound Healing
Spanish Society of Wounds
Tissue Viability Society
Wound Care Association of New South Wales
Wound Healing Society (USA)
Woundcare Belgium WCS
Woundcare CNC Belgium
European Tissue Repair Society
European Wound Management Association
International Biotherapy Society
National Advisory Group for the Study of Pressure Ulcers and Chronic Wounds
National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
Posture & Mobility Group
SKINT Research Group
Wound Care Jobs International