3rd EPUAP FOCUS MEETING 2016
The 3rd EPUAP Focus Meeting on “The Role of Skin and Tissue Aging in Pressure Ulcer Research and Practice” took place between 4th and 6th of April 2016 in Berlin, Germany.
Organized by EPUAP in cooperation with Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, University of Leeds and Clinical Research Centre for Hair and Skin Science.
- Conference chairs:
- Prof. Jane Nixon (Leeds)
- Dr. Jan Kottner (Berlin)
- Local organizing committee:
- Dr. Jan Kottner
- Prof. Dr. Blume-Peytavi
- Dr. Nils Lahmann
Venue: Charité – Universitätsmedizin, Berlin
- Characterizing and measuring skin and tissue aging
- Clinical problems associated with skin and tissue aging
- Pressure ulcers and related skin injuries in the aged: epidemiology, risk, costs
- Special vulnerable aged populations: geriatric patients, end of life, palliative pressure ulcer care
- Special considerations in managing aged skin: prevention and treatment