EPUAP, in partnership with the NPIAP, PPPIA and Sensorydata Corp, proudly announces the launch of the InterPIP App! InterPIP is the Official Pressure Injury Prevention and Treatment Guideline [...]
EPUAP WEBINAR #3
- Aetiology of PUs from a biomechanical and mechanobiological perspective, with focus on the potential PU risks associated with use of medical devices during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Relevant bioengineering research that is underway and the long-term research & development work needed for minimizing the risk of DRPUs.
5th EPUAP FOCUS MEETING
This meeting is going virtual !
26 May 2021
NEXT STOP PU DAY
18 November 2021
18 November 2021
EPUAP is CPD accredited for the upcoming educational events.
EPUAP: TIME TO MOVE FOR PRESSURE ULCER PREVENTION – video is available with different language subtitles on EPUAP Youtube Channel HERE.
Next STOP Pressure Ulcer Day is on 19th November 2020!
The European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP) provides a platform for clinicians, researchers, educators, policy makers, industry, and the public to collaboratively work on improved health outcomes for those at risk or suffering from pressure ulcers. EPUAP provides EU wide education and campaigns with accessible resources for clinicians and the public and supports international and interdisciplinary research activities and partnerships. An important focus is the development of cross-continent international clinical guidelines to support practitioners in making informed decisions about interventions for prevention and treatment.
Practical information EPUAP Virtual Meeting 2020:
Date: 24 September 2020
- Option to transfer abstracts submitted to the EPUAP Annual Meeting Prague 2020 to either the EPUAP Virtual Meeting 2020 or the rescheduled EPUAP Annual Meeting Prague 2021.
- The new registration process for 1-day event with the minimal registration fee for delegates
- World-wide access to the Virtual Meeting
- Industry sponsorship opportunities that will ensure exposure of products to a highly valuable audience
- Virtual exhibition for companies within the Virtual Meeting
More information on the EPUAP Virtual Meeting and other proceedings will be announced soon. Please bear with us while we are setting up the technical details and the scientific content of the Virtual Event and liaising directly with abstract authors and industry partners.