Visit us at the stand #314a. 23 – 25 May, 2022 Let’s collaborate | Find out more about our projects | Let’s talk about how you can get involved Visit us at stand #314a [...]
NEXT STOP PU DAY
17 November 2022
17 November 2022
Click to download the Official Mobile App of the Pressure Injury Prevention and Treatment Quick Reference Guide! (subscription-based)
EPUAP: TIME TO MOVE FOR PRESSURE ULCER PREVENTION – video is available with different language subtitles on EPUAP Youtube Channel HERE.
The European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP) provides a platform for clinicians, researchers, educators, policy makers, industry, and the public to collaboratively work on improved health outcomes for those at risk or suffering from pressure ulcers. EPUAP provides EU wide education and campaigns with accessible resources for clinicians and the public and supports international and interdisciplinary research activities and partnerships. An important focus is the development of cross-continent international clinical guidelines to support practitioners in making informed decisions about interventions for prevention and treatment.
Practical information EPUAP Virtual Meeting 2020:
Date: 24 September 2020
- Option to transfer abstracts submitted to the EPUAP Annual Meeting Prague 2020 to either the EPUAP Virtual Meeting 2020 or the rescheduled EPUAP Annual Meeting Prague 2021.
- The new registration process for 1-day event with the minimal registration fee for delegates
- World-wide access to the Virtual Meeting
- Industry sponsorship opportunities that will ensure exposure of products to a highly valuable audience
- Virtual exhibition for companies within the Virtual Meeting
More information on the EPUAP Virtual Meeting and other proceedings will be announced soon. Please bear with us while we are setting up the technical details and the scientific content of the Virtual Event and liaising directly with abstract authors and industry partners.