WUWHS 2022 Managed by: International Inter-professional Wound Care Group (IIWCG) & SEHA (Abu Dhabi Health Services Co.) Scheduled to be held through 1-5 March, at Abu Dhabi National [...]
EPUAP ANNUAL MEETING 2021
Due to the current global restrictions, the physical conference in Prague was postponed to 14 - 16 September 2022.
EPUAP will organize a virtual conference on 18 - 19 October 2021 with a programme reflecting current situation in the PU field.
For more information, get in touch: email@example.com
NEXT STOP PU DAY
18 November 2021
18 November 2021
EPUAP is CPD accredited for the upcoming educational events.
EPUAP: TIME TO MOVE FOR PRESSURE ULCER PREVENTION – video is available with different language subtitles on EPUAP Youtube Channel HERE.
Next STOP Pressure Ulcer Day is on 19th November 2020!
The European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP) provides a platform for clinicians, researchers, educators, policy makers, industry, and the public to collaboratively work on improved health outcomes for those at risk or suffering from pressure ulcers. EPUAP provides EU wide education and campaigns with accessible resources for clinicians and the public and supports international and interdisciplinary research activities and partnerships. An important focus is the development of cross-continent international clinical guidelines to support practitioners in making informed decisions about interventions for prevention and treatment.
Practical information EPUAP Virtual Meeting 2020:
Date: 24 September 2020
- Option to transfer abstracts submitted to the EPUAP Annual Meeting Prague 2020 to either the EPUAP Virtual Meeting 2020 or the rescheduled EPUAP Annual Meeting Prague 2021.
- The new registration process for 1-day event with the minimal registration fee for delegates
- World-wide access to the Virtual Meeting
- Industry sponsorship opportunities that will ensure exposure of products to a highly valuable audience
- Virtual exhibition for companies within the Virtual Meeting
More information on the EPUAP Virtual Meeting and other proceedings will be announced soon. Please bear with us while we are setting up the technical details and the scientific content of the Virtual Event and liaising directly with abstract authors and industry partners.