WATCH EPUAP CLINICAL WEBINAR ONLINE
Clinical challenges of caring for COVID-19 patients
Available online on our YouTube channel.
This webinar is about clinical experiences and recommendations for the prevention and management of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - related skin injuries and pressure ulcer prevention in prone (re)positioning.
5th EPUAP FOCUS MEETING
Sønderborg, Denmark, 26 - 28 May 2021
EPUAP: TIME TO MOVE FOR PRESSURE ULCER PREVENTION – video is available with different language subtitles on EPUAP Youtube Channel HERE.
Next STOP Pressure Ulcer Day is on 19th November 2020!
Practical information EPUAP Virtual Meeting 2020:
Date: 24 September 2020
- Option to transfer abstracts submitted to the EPUAP Annual Meeting Prague 2020 to either the EPUAP Virtual Meeting 2020 or the rescheduled EPUAP Annual Meeting Prague 2021.
- The new registration process for 1-day event with the minimal registration fee for delegates
- World-wide access to the Virtual Meeting
- Industry sponsorship opportunities that will ensure exposure of products to a highly valuable audience
- Virtual exhibition for companies within the Virtual Meeting
More information on the EPUAP Virtual Meeting and other proceedings will be announced soon. Please bear with us while we are setting up the technical details and the scientific content of the Virtual Event and liaising directly with abstract authors and industry partners.
The European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP) provides a platform for clinicians, researchers, educators, policy makers, industry, and the public to collaboratively work on improved health outcomes for those at risk or suffering from pressure ulcers. EPUAP provides EU wide education and campaigns with accessible resources for clinicians and the public and supports international and interdisciplinary research activities and partnerships. An important focus is the development of cross-continent international clinical guidelines to support practitioners in making informed decisions about interventions for prevention and treatment.