First Announcement: 2nd EPUAP Focus Meeting on Skin Health and the Microclimate
The 2nd EPUAP Focus Meeting on Skin Health and the Microclimate will be held in the University of Southampton UK, in 7-9 April 2014.
This Focus Meeting will be chaired by Prof. Dan Bader, and among the members of the Local Organizing Committee are Drs. Nicholas Evans, Georges Limbert, and Lisette Schoonhoven.
- Themes will be:
- Control of the microclimate
- Design of intelligent support surfaces and prophylactic devices
- Maintenance of healthy skin under sustained loading
- Mechanisms of skin breakdown and repair
- Moisture-induced skin lesions
- Measurements of skin physical and biomechanical properties
- Skin tissue engineering and living model systems of skin.
More information to follow soon …