The EPUAP involves people working in the field as doctors, nurses and other health professionals, but also members working in research and education or in industry. We all have a single goal, and that is to find out what is the best way to prevent and treat pressure ulcers.
• Receive regular information related to pressure ulcer prevention and management
• Benefit of a special EPUAP member registration fee at the annual meeting
• Get advice on issues related to the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
• Get advice in your daily practice upon the implementation of the guidelines.
• Receive important publications from our corporate sponsors
• Networking opportunities with other professionals from the same or related fields
• Share your projects and information about pressure ulcers with other members
• The opportunity to join regional or local projects and get support from the EPUAP
For more information, please email our business office here.