17th Annual European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP) meeting in collaboration with SSiS, Sweden.
August 27th -29th 2014, Stockholm, Sweden
Venue: Aula Magna, Stockholm University
EPUAP 2014 Annual Meeting was held between 27 – 29 August in Stockholm, Sweden and brought together a total of 668 participants (nurses, physicians, occupational therapists, researchers, students and industry representatives) from 43 countries.
EPUAP 2014 highlights:
• 570 delegates
• 97 exhibitors
• 33 key lectures
• 128 accepted abstracts (50 free papers presentations, 78 posters)
• 14 CME Credits granted by the EACCME.
• The EPUAP/NPUAP 2014 Guidelines and PuClaS3 were launched at the conference.
The scientific programme was very comprehensive and it included interesting topics:
• Pressure ulcers in neonates and paediatric population
• Young persons with neurological disorders and spinal cord injuries
• Pressure ulcer in palliative care patients
• Pressure ulcer after surgery
• Reconstructive surgery of pressure ulcer
• Pressure ulcers and nutrition
• Risk factors and risk indicators for different patients groups
The EPUAP/NPUAP 2014 Guidelines and PuClaS3 were launched at the conference.